The Pan Tadeusz Museum is adjusted to the needs of people with disabilities.
- There are no architectural barriers in the building. Every site is accessible by lift.
- Multimedia displays can be accessed by visitors using wheelchairs, and the objects in cabinets are well-visible.
- Throughout the entire exhibition leads a path for visitors with visual impairments.
- The ticket price includes an audioguide with audiodescription and a printed guide for visually impaired visitors (in dual vision), available at the cloakroom.
- For visually impaired visitors, we can also provide a portable enlarger - Optelec Compact 7 HD.
- In every room of the main exhibition, one can find 3D reliefs with selected objects and maps for visually impaired visitors.
- Next to the ticket offices and in the cloakroom, induction loops are installed.
Ticket price for visitors with disabilities: reduced price ticket.
Ticket price for the guardians of visitors with disabilities: free.
71 75 50 651