- Enter the website by buttom above.
- Create a new room in APORIA. THE CITY IS THE CITY.
- Enter the room.
- Choose your avatar.
- Use a VR headset or enter on screen.
- Use a microphone for communication with the community.
- Move by arrow or WASD keys and look around using your mouse or touchpad. Now you can walk through rooms and sightseeing APORIA. THE CITY IS THE CITY.
- In the menu you can find many tools for drawing, making selfies or sharing your artwork. Menu is located on the top of the screen.
„Imagine two cities, where the inhabitants live in parallel realities. The streets are doubled, multiple crosshatches appear along the facades, giving out onto a sprawling view of the double city. Every building is a hybrid; two functions and two spaces co-exist simultaneously. Within a single building, one can be at home or in the tomb, at the bazaar or in a palace, you are able to decide how to be in both places at the same time. While at a temple, you might find yourself in a public toilet, in a hothouse you might also be in the garbage dump. The urban fabric is a direct emanation of a split-state. Every function shadows its other function. Intertwining architectural forms create a hybrid and far-reaching city full of paradoxes and uncharted paths. The community is made from rumor and ritual exchanges of code. The doubled shadow architecture is the total fulfillment of Utopia, where the cities undergo unending hybridization and expansion. From this emergent order the scenario of your experience unravels.”
Aleksandra Wasilkowska / Krzysztof Garbaczewski
- Wicekonsulat Węgier we Wrocławiu
The project is co-financed by the Governments of Czechia, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia through Visegrad Grants from International Visegrad Fund. The mission of the fund is to advance ideas for sustainable regional cooperation in Central Europe.